You didn’t start your business because you were passionate about accounting and tax reporting…but I did. I can help you with the less exciting—but critical—side of running your business.
TAX REPORTING + PLANNING
- Prepare federal forms 1065, 1120S and 1120, Schedule Cs for sole proprietors and single-member LLCS, and all applicable state tax returns.
- Help you choose the right tax entity (i.e., LLC, S Corp) to minimize both taxes and complication.
- Provide guidance throughout the year on questions such as: Is this deductible? Can I put myself on payroll? What happens if I give an employee ownership?
- Estimate taxes at any time during the year based on how the business is doing.
- Bookkeeping: Manage daily transactions and reconcile accounts.
- Oversight: Perform periodic reviews of your books to make sure everything’s in order.
- Knowledge: Help classify transactions correctly or answer other accounting-related questions.